Every individual, participating at the ONCS 2020, needs to follow the following rules. These rules are set, no discussion with anyone of the organisation is possible about it. Everyone participating to the ONCS 2020, will do so at his or hers own risk. The ONCS 2020 committee, the sports centre, Stichting ONCS and study association De Chemische Binding are all not responsible for any personal injury, theft or damage to personal belongings of the participants.
The following rules apply:
- Any damage caused by one of the participants will be covered by the causer;
- Stickering is not allowed on campus. If you decide to do so anyways, one penalty will be given to the study association for each sticker. In case of fines, they will be sent to the particular study association;
- Smoking is only allowed outside specified smoking areas;
- Alcohol consumption by minors or facilitating alcohol to minors is not allowed during the entire ONCS and can get you sent home;
- It is forbidden to take your own alcoholic drinks with you and/or consume them during the entire ONCS. Any self-brought alcoholic drinks will be taken from you by one of the crew members;
- It is strictly forbidden to use or trade drugs during the event;
- Eating and/or drinking is not allowed in the sports halls, gyms and sleeping rooms. Therefore, it is not allowed to take it with you;
- It is forbidden to eat or drink self-brought consumptions in the canteen;
- It is forbidden to enter the gyms with dirty shoes or black soled shoes;
- It is forbidden to enter the sport fields with metal studs;
- All participants need to wear their wristbands during the entire event. People without wristband can be removed from the sport centre or party;
- There are trash bins all around the sports centre, every participant should use them for their garbage at any time.
In case of an offense, the ONCS 2020 will punish the causer. The causer can be excluded from participation and if necessary punished with a fine. Also in all other cases, the ONCS committee 2020 will decide what will happen.