Sport Schedule Thursday: click here
Sport Schedule Friday: click here
Number of players: 1
Number of back-up players: 0
Own supplies: None
Location: De Heksenketel
Texas Hold ‘em is played according to the rules mentioned on Wikipedia.
Most important rules and exceptions on the rules are:
- The dealer button rotates clockwise after each hand. Left to the dealer is the small blind and left to the small blind is the big blind.
- Each player receives 2 individual cards. Together with the 5 community cards, the player makes a hand of 5 cards.
- There are four possible moves during betting:
- Check: This is calling with zero points;
- Fold: Quit this game round;
- Call: Put in as many chips as required;
- Raise: Put in more chips than required.
- Chip values are: red 25, green 50, blue 100, black 500. Each player starts with a chip value of 2500 (e.g. 8 red, 6 green, 5 blue, 3 black).
- The big blind is 500 if there are two players left, 200 if 3 players left, 100 if 4 players left and otherwise 50. The small blind is half the big blind.
- There are four round of betting: After receiving the individual cards, after the first three community cards, after the fourth community card and after the fifth community card.
- Showdown values, from high to low:
- Straight Flush
- Four of a kind
- Full House (Pair + Three of a kind)
- Flush (5 cards of the same figure)
- Three of a kind
- Two Pairs
- High Card (ace is highest)
- At the end of the game, the remaining chip values for each player are noted.