Sport Schedule Thursday: click here
Sport Schedule Friday: click here
Number of players: 2
Number of back-up players: 1
Own supplies: Indoor sport shoes, tennisracket
Location: BASF Hall
The object of the game is to score more points than your opponent. You win a point every time your
opponents are unable to return the ball within the court. Most important rules and exceptions on the rules are:
– The game is played with two teams consisting each of two players.
– The server must serve each point from alternative sides on the base line. At no point must the
server’s feet move in front of the baseline on the court prior to hitting their serve.
– If the server fails to get their first serve in they may do a second serve. If they again fail to get their
second serve right a point is lost. If the ball hits the net and fails to go in the service area, the serve
– Once a serve has been made the amount of shots between the players can be unlimited. The point
is won by hitting the ball so the opponent fails to return it in the scoring areas.
– The ball can hit any part of the line for the point to be called in, outside the line and the ball is out.
– Points are awarded in scores of 15, 30 and 40. 15 represent 1 point, 30 = 2 and 40 = 3. You
need 4 points to win a game. If a game lands on 40-40 it’s known as deuce. From deuce a player
needs to win 2 consecutive points to win the game. After winning one point from deuce the player is
on advantage. If the player wins the next point they win the game, if they lose it goes back to deuce. Every game counts as one point on the score sheet