Number of players: 6
Number of back-up players: 2
Own supplies: To be announced
Location: To be announced
Soccer is played under the rules of the Koninklijke Nederlandse Voetbal Bond.
Most important rules and exceptions on the KNVB rules are:
- Each team consists of 6 players, one of whom must be the goalkeeper.
- There is no changing of sides.
- There is no offside. (Dutch: geen buitenspel).
- Switching players is allowed at any moment during the game.
- When switching players, a player should enter the field on the location his/her teammate leaves the field.