Sport Schedule Thursday: click here
Sport Schedule Friday: click here
Number of players: 4
Number of back-up players: 2
Own supplies: Outdoor sport shoes
Knotsbal is played under the rules of A.D.S.K.V. Slagvaardig.
Most important rules and exceptions on the rules are:
- The ball may not be played actively with any body part.
- The ball may not be played when the player touches the ground with more than the feet.
- The player may only play when he/she holds the ‘knots’.
- If the ball leaves the field, the team that did not hit the ball last may start from the location where the ball left the field.
- It is not allowed to have physical contact.
- Switching players is allowed at any moment during the game.